Customer Service Representative
Freedom Warranty is currently seeking a customer-oriented service representative to join our team. This position is vital to ensuring we continue to build positive relationships with our Agents, Clients and Customers. As retention is a key element, guaranteeing customer satisfaction and cultivating long term relationships is a very important role you would be playing.
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company’s customer service policies
- Other duties as requested
What do I need to be successful?
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to act confidentially in difficult situations
- Provide a superb customer experience through active listening, effective communication (verbal and written) and a personable positive attitude
- Ability to promote our products and convert to positive reviews
- Help ensure customer satisfaction by resolving customer issues/questions related to service, billing or other matters while on the telephone or via email
- Document customer information and call history information accurately for future reference
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and understanding of Freedom Warranty products and services, policies, marketing promos, and special offers
- Must be able to work efficiently alone as well as in a group setting
- May interface with Accounting and Claims departments to assure customer satisfaction
- Other duties related to the daily operations as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED
- Prior Customer Service/Call Center experience (2+ years preferred)
- Basic computer skills with intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Email and phone
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
Office located in Chattanooga, TN operates Monday-Friday, 8-hour day shift, no weekends.
Freedom Warranty, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.